Download Keto Essentials
In this video, we’re going to talk about some incredible MCT oil health benefits.
What is MCT oil?
MCT means medium-chain triglycerides. MCT oil is a unique oil that will not just turn into ketones very rapidly, but it will also bypass certain digestive processes. You don’t need bile from the gallbladder to help you digest MCT oil. It ultimately has the ability to spike ketones.
MCT oil side effects:
• When you first start consuming MCT oil, it could give you digestive troubles. Always start small at the beginning (1/2 tsp.) and consume more over time (up to 1 Tbsp).
• It may also have mild laxative effects.
• It may slow down weight loss. But, it is great to help you as you begin intermittent fasting.
• It is a refined product—it doesn’t have a lot of nutrients. Eat healthy, along with taking MCT oil.
MCT oil benefits:
1. Better brain function and cognition
2. Increased energy
3. Better lipid profile
4. Lowered blood sugar
5. Reduced hunger
6. Decreased lactate
7. Fewer epileptic episodes
8. Better cardiovascular function
9. Decreases symptoms of autism
10. Antimicrobial properties
11. Anti-inflammatory properties
12. Antioxidant properties
13. Better mood
14. Increased absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
15. Easier transition into ketosis
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
View on YouTube