TAKE MY COURSE AT ZERO COST:
How to Bulletproof your Immune System – Courses by Dr.Berg
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Always remember these bad food and drug combinations!
0:00 Bad food and drug combinations
0:14 Bad food and drug combinations #1
1:05 Bad food and drug combinations #2
1:29 Bad food and drug combinations #3
2:15 Bad food and drug combinations #4
2:50 Bad food and drug combinations #5
3:13 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Today I’m going to cover a few bad food and drug combinations. Ideally, the thing to do is to get so healthy that the need for drugs isn’t even there.
Bad food and drug combinations:
1. Tylenol and alcohol
• This could potentially cause liver toxicity. If you have an alcoholic drink, you wouldn’t want to consume Tylenol within 12 hours.
2. Sedatives and alcohol
• This could potentially drop your blood pressure, respiration, and your heart rate.
3. Calcium channel blockers and grapefruit
• Grapefruit has a certain chemical that blocks the breakdown of drugs through the liver. This could potentially cause the drugs to accumulate and create toxicity.
4. Bronchodilators and caffeine
• This could potentially cause a massive stimulation that could mess with the heart or heart rhythm and even trigger seizures.
5. Beta-blockers and high protein foods
• This could potentially greatly increase the bioavailability of the drugs creating side effects.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching! Try to always keep in mind these bad food and drug combinations.
View on YouTube