ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Green tea is the ultimate anti-aging beverage. Find out why!
0:10 Benefits of green tea for your skin
1:47 Key takeaways
1:57 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about the benefits of green tea for your skin.
You probably already know that green tea is a healthy beverage to drink, but you can also apply it topically to your skin. I’m going to talk about the benefits of drinking green tea and using it topically for skin health.
Green tea is rich in polyphenols, which are phytonutrients. These are what give green tea its many benefits for reducing the signs of aging.
1. Green tea has powerful anti-photoaging properties, which means that it reduces the effects of UV light on skin aging.
2. Green tea increases collagen and elastin fibers by suppressing enzymes that degrade collagen and elastin. This helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the overall health of your skin.
3. Green tea has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Green tea has the ability to induce autophagy, which is the recycling of old, damaged proteins to use for new proteins.
5. Green tea can promote ROS-scavenging enzymes, which help clean up free radicles that cause damage to your DNA. Green tea can also decrease the amount of hydrogen peroxide that the body creates, resulting in less oxidative stress.
6. Green tea acts as a potent stress mediator, helping your body better resist the effects of stress.
7. Green tea can potentially decrease both melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer.
Having green tea while you’re fasting is a great way to boost these benefits for your skin.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://ift.tt/36lYoHV
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://ift.tt/2sVvrBH
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain the benefits of green tea for your skin. I’ll see you in the next video.
View on YouTube